Restaurant Pest Control in NYC from 24 Hour Pest Control NYC
Running a restaurant in NYC is an intensive job. But with all the tasks you already have to worry about, you should not also have to worry about pests. Instead, you want a dependable NYC restaurant pest control partner who can find pests and exterminate them at the very first sign of an infestation.
24 Hour Pest Control NYC is a local exterminator and pest prevention team with pest treatments for restaurants, cafes, bars, and other food service businesses. We offer one time services, pesticide free pest control, emergency pest control, and ongoing pest management services to keep bugs, spiders, and rodents out of your restaurant. Learn more about our pest control or schedule an appointment today by calling us at (646) 661-7415.
How a Pest Infestation Can Hurt Your Restaurant in NYC
Pests are never welcome at any property, but they can be especially damaging in restaurants. As a business where maintaining a safe environment is a necessity, a pest infestation can:
- Harm Your Reputation – Customers expect you to keep your premises clean, and bugs are often considered an indicator that cleanliness is not up to standard. One bug, and your online reviews and word of mouth reputation can be ruined. It is best that you handle any pest infestations before customers can notice they are there.
- Health Issues – Many pests, including flies, roaches, and rodents, can carry hundreds of pathogens that they leave behind when they walk across food or prep areas. Both cooking with and consuming contaminated food could result in illness.
- NYC Health Code Violations – Because of the health risks, NYC health code has strict standards restaurants must meet in terms of pest management. Failing to meet these can result in violations that are costly or impact your reputation.
- Time Spent Cleaning Up After Pests – Having pests on a property often results in a mess. Droppings from birds and rodents, dead bugs, and contaminated surfaces and foods require cleanup, diverting your employees’ effort from more important tasks.
There are also financial concerns with pests. In almost every case, pest infestations will only continue to get worse once pests move in unless you take steps against them. The larger and more aggressive the infestation the more likely you are to face fines for violations, lost inventory, and closures.
Pests We Treat at Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes
Restaurants are hot spots for many pests. The busy environment of a professional kitchen and people regularly eating in the dining room generally means that there is food that pests can easily get access to.
Dropped crumbs, grease residue, an open container, trash cans, and dumpsters can all be a feast for pests. Water from sinks and on the floor after cleaning also provide a needed source of drinking water for bugs and rodents.
Cleaning is an essential part of reducing the potential for a pest invasion, but it is often not enough on its own. One tiny crack or gap anywhere around your building can let insects, mice, and rats inside. From there, a few crumbs is all they need. Rodents will even chew through packaging to reach the food inside, so proper storage is not always enough.
The pests that most often cause issues in local restaurants and other food service establishments include:
- Cockroach Control
- Rat Control
- Mouse Control
- House Fly Control
- Fruit Fly Control
- Ant Control
- Bird Control
These pests are some of the most common for food service properties because they are adapted to live off of food and trash that is often more easily found at restaurants than other properties. But this list is far from every pest you might encounter in your restaurant.
Other insects like pantry moths, mosquitoes in an outdoor dining area, spiders, termites, and even bed bugs can move into restaurants and need professional pest control to remove.
Our Restaurant Pest Control Services in NYC
As professional restaurant pest exterminators, we have developed a range of pest services specific to food service properties. These include:
- One Time Pest Control – The majority of our customers call us when they realize they have pests inside their restaurant. We respond quickly to locate where pests are living and place the necessary treatment or traps. We will also address what attracted them and how the pests got in so that you can take steps to prevent a reinfestation.
- Ongoing Pest Management – Because of the risks pests have for restaurants, many properties choose regular treatments. We visit on a schedule to detect pest activity and apply treatments that will kill and help manage pests in future weeks.
- Pest Inspections – Our inspectors are experts at identifying signs of pests and the sanitation shortcomings. If you have any reason to suspect pests, we can confirm their presence and move right to treatment.
- Rodent and Pest Exclusion – Exclusion is a safe and humane way to keep out rats and mice by closing up the holes they use to enter. We identify the entry points in your kitchen, dining room, panties, and other spaces and seal them with construction grade materials.
- Bird Deterrent Installation – Birds inside and outside your restaurant are a nuisance and a health risk. We can help keep them away with bird deterrents that force them to land elsewhere.
We base our services and methods on your particular case. With the number of restaurants, cafes, bars, and more here in NYC, every customer we work with has different needs and pest problems. We work with you and use our own observations to create a pest control plan individualized to your business.
24/7 Emergency Pest Removal at Restaurants
Bugs and rodents in a restaurant are almost always an emergency. When you spot a rat in your dining room before dinner service or notice roaches in the kitchen, you need these pests removed quickly before they can spread any bacteria or a customer sees one.
As NYC’s leading choice for emergency pest control, we can be at your restaurant any time and within an hour or two after your call. We work 24 hours a day, everyday of the year. We respond rapidly to food service pest problems with service that fits with restaurant hours.
Discreet Pest Treatments for NYC Food Service Businesses
We know you never want to advertise to your customers that you are receiving pest control at your establishment. Even if you are focusing on prevention and not treating an active pest infestation, seeing exterminators working around your restaurant can alarm your customers.
Since our goal is to protect your business’s reputation from any pest related concerns, we use discretion for all our visits to your restaurant. Our technicians can arrive in unmarked cars so your customers never know you are receiving pest control. With 24 hour service, we can also arrange our visits around your operating hours and come when customers and employees are not present.
Finally, we work quickly. We choose a treatment plan from our products and methods that will get rid of pests as fast as we can with limited visits. This way, we cause fewer interruptions to your work and get your operations back to normal.
Our discreet pest control service in NYC makes us the best solution for any business in the food service industry, including local:
- Coffee Shops
- Food Courts
- Cafeterias, and More
If you are currently facing health code violations due to a pest problem, we can also provide efficient pest control to clean out pests to let you safely reopen your business.
Why Choose 24 Hour Pest Control NYC?
When you own or manage a restaurant or bar, you want to provide excellent service as well as delicious food. A pest infestation can put your service in jeopardy.
At 24 Hour Pest Control NYC, we understand that you need to keep your restaurant clean, sanitary, and comfortable in order to provide the service your customers expect. We prioritize your needs at every step and hold ourselves to the same high standards you use for your business. You can rely on out time to provide:
- Fast and Efficient Treatments – “Restaurant speed” is a standard in the food service industry, and that applies to pest control as well. We need to exterminate pests before customers notice them and before they can spread. We manage this through our 24/7 service and advance pest control solutions.
- Food Service Experience – Our experience with local restaurants has given us in depth knowledge of health codes and threats specific to food service. We can be your resource for ensuring your restaurant is protected from pests and risks you may not have been aware of.
- Affordable Service – We use efficient, modern pest control methods that enable us to exterminate pests with less intensive solutions, resulting in cost savings for us and for your business.
- We serve food establishments throughout NYC including those in Manhattan, Brookly, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, and Long Island. Our local focus allows us to provide the best possible service to restaurants in all 5 boroughs and Long Island.
Call Us for Ongoing and One Time Pest Control for Restaurants
24 Hour Pest Control NYC has worked with hundreds of restaurants in the area. We are the best local exterminators for restaurants with the services that are available whenever you need them and are proven effective at getting rid of pests. Don’t let pests take over your restaurant and threaten your business. Contact our team anytime at (646) 661-7415.
Are you ready to take action? Because 24 Hour Pest Control NYC is ready to help you!
From ants and bed bugs to mice and rats, there can be numerous pests trying to invade your home. One call to 24 Hour Pest Control NYC should solve all of your problems. If you have pests bothering you, then contact 24 Hour Pest Control NYC today for a no obligation conversation about your concerns. We’ll let you know what we can do to solve your problem and quote you a fair, competitive price. Pests in your home won’t give up. We’ll help you take the fight to them.
24 Hour Pest Control Exterminators for your Home & Business in NYC Serving
Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx and Long Island City
Now Serving all of NJ from our Central NJ location!
4400 U.S. 9, Suite 1000, Freehold, NJ 07728