Why Invest in Professional Termite Control?
The average cost of repairs after a termite infestation is $3,000, and that does not include the cost of termite extermination in NYC. It is understandable that many property owners want to save money wherever they can when dealing with termites.
For this reason, some homeowners in NYC turn to DIY termite control treatments. Unfortunately, this can end up costing you more money in the long run, and it is almost always better to rely on a termite company in NYC that you can trust from the beginning.
Benefits of Professional Termite Control over DIY Methods
Termite treatments, even professional ones, have to manage several different challenges. First by the time that you or an inspector notices termites, the infestation may be relatively advanced and have spread widely throughout your home. There is also the challenge of locating termites. They live underground and feed within walls and inside furniture. Effective termite treatment in NYC involves methods that can both detect termites and be sure that they are removed.
A termite control company is able to do this in ways that individual DIY termite control can not because professionals can provide:
- Extensive Knowledge – With previous termite experience and training, we know what to look for and can determine where termites are living and which methods will be most effective at exterminating them.
- Proper Identification – Termites are not the only wood-destroying insects in NYC. A professional can be sure that you are in fact dealing with termites and not carpenter ants.
- Dependable Methods – Effective termite control often involves more than the sprays and baits you get from your local hardware store. We have the leading equipment that is robust enough to handle the most aggressive termite infestations.
- Efficient Solutions – Often when homeowners take on termite control themselves, they disrupt termite activity. This can make it more difficult when you do end up contacting an exterminator.
- Fast Results – Termites eat 24/7. They also breed quickly, meaning that just a few weeks of unsuccessful DIY treatments can leave you with a much larger termite infestation.
Rather than spending money and time on DIY termite control methods that may leave you with higher costs for extermination and repairs, you should contact 24 Hour Pest Control for termite control in NYC as soon as you first notice the signs of termites.
With our expertise, we can respond quickly with comprehensive solutions to get rid of termites fast and affordably, saving you money and protecting the value of your home. Reach out to our team to get started.